REPUBLICANS OVERSEAS CELEBRATES JULY 4, 2022: DEMOCRATS ABROAD THROW A TANTRUM
While Republicans Overseas around the world celebrated the 246th anniversary of the founding of the United States of America, Democrats Abroad gathered in Paris to throw a ‘Kavanaugh is a c***’ July 4th party.
Republicans Overseas would like to remind Democrats Abroad that Democrats’ overheated rhetoric and contempt for the rule of law have led to illegal protests outside of Supreme Court justices’ homes and to an assassination attempt on Associate Justice Kavanaugh.
Democrats claim to fear for ‘our democracy’ but mourn when they actually get more of it, which is what happened in both the overturning of Roe vs. Wade (legislation getting pushed back to the states) and the ruling to limit the EPA’s ability to implement climate change policies (Congress has to make laws, not unelected bureaucrats in federal agencies).
For too long, Democrats have used the Supreme Court and the unelected bureaucracy to implement unpopular laws and policies that they could not pass through the Congress. No more.
Democrats do not speak for Republicans, and the suggestion by Democrats Abroad France that both Democrat and Republican expats are ‘steeling themselves’ against former President Trump and the American First agenda is completely false. Instead, Americans are moving away from Democrat extremism and from Democrat anti-human policies:
- Recent polling data from Harvard Caps/Harris on the 2024 Presidential Election shows President Trump with a +3% lead over Biden and a +6% lead over Vice President Harris. Betting odds show President Trump and Governor Ron DeSantis are clear favorites over Biden to win in 2024.
- Republicans still hold a +5 point advantage over the Democrats in the Generic Congressional Ballot post the overturning of Roe.
- 92% of Republicans and 78% of Democrats say that the country is headed in the wrong direction.
- 84% of Independent voters think the US is headed in the wrong direction—only 13% say the country is on the right track. (Rasmussen Reports)
- More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party.
- The top five issues facing American voters (per Rasmussen) are rising gas prices, inflation, the economy, violent crime, and election integrity. Inconveniently for Democrats, the American public do not trust Biden to handle any of these issues.
Americans are rejecting the Biden regime’s incompetency and the Democrats’ extremism.
Democrats should be steeling themselves for the red wave that is going to crash over them in November 2022.