Biden’s silence is deafening
Eight days ago, a left-wing assassin — inspired by the vicious rhetoric of Democrats — attempted to kill Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Joe Biden — who constantly says “the words of a president matter” — hasn’t said a word about it.
Biden has also refused to condemn:
- Dozens of attacks on pro-life centers.
- Illegal protests at the homes of Supreme Court justices.
- Activist calls to harass Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s children at school.
- Plans to “blockade” the streets around the Supreme Court.
- A pro-abortion group calling for “open season” against crisis pregnancy centers.
It would take 30 seconds for Biden to condemn the assassination attempt and tell *his* supporters to stop their campaign of violence, intimidation, and harassment.
Biden has refused to do so in his NINE speeches since the attempt. Why?
Deputy Director of Rapid Response
Republican National Committee